Smoky Tahini, Hemp and Lime Zucchini Pasta


Time to get back on track! Since my last post, I have powered through my Masters degree, completed 6 demanding months of internships/placements, moved back to the other side of the country, gained my accreditation to practice as a Dietitian, and established my own plant-based Dietetic consulting business (www.eticonutrition.com.au)... sigh!

As always, I have been busy in the kitchen... but the time to post evidence of my efforts and update my blog never seemed to materialise. Today, feeling a little less overwhelmed by daily demands, I've grabbed out my camera and taken a minute to stop and snap a shot of my lunch before getting stuck in. 

I was really impressed with how the zucchini pasta worked out. The dash of smoked paprika, generous dollop of creamy tahini, and splash of zesty lime juice really made it shine.

Serves: 1

Ingredients:

1/2 large zucchini, spiralized
1/2 lime, juiced
1 teaspoon hemp seeds
1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
1 tablespoon hulled tahini
1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika (aka pimentón)
Salt and pepper, to taste


Method:
  1. Add the spiralised zucchini noodles to a serving bowl. 
  2. Drizzle over the tahini and sprinkle on the hemp seeds, sesame seeds, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. 
  3. Add the lime juice over the top and toss to combine. 
  4. Set stuck in!

Popular Posts

Image

Welcome!